Freightliner trucks are commonplace along the major highways of North America. The company was first founded in the 1930s by Leland James. Since then, Freightliner has become the top North American heavy-duty truck brand of choice. These trucks are selected for their dependability to transport goods safely and efficiently. Many businesses like these high-quality American commercial trucks for their configurations that can match all different types of needs. Freightliner is committed to: fuel efficiency, connectivity, safety, quality, and uptime. Each Freightliner truck model is efficient yet super powerful. Whether you are looking for a truck for regional or long hauling purposes, a flatbed, emergency services, construction, or for any other on-highway and vocational applications, Freightliner has you covered.
Freightliner models today:
Freightliner has several models that each can be configured to whatever your needs are. These trucks are great for anyone looking for a powerful truck to assist them with their work needs. Here is a list of Freightliner models:
- Cascadia: The Freightliner Cascadia is a popular class 8, aerodynamic truck designed for long hauling purposes. This model can also be powered with a battery electric powertrain or natural gas.
- M2 112: The Freightliner M2 112 is a class 7/8 truck that is an extremely flexible and efficient truck designed for many different vocational purposes.
- M2 106: The Freightliner M2 106 is a class 6-8 medium-duty truck. This model supports a wide variety of different bodies, making this a very versatile truck.
- 108SD: The Freightliner 108SD is a class 7/8 fuel efficient severe-duty truck designed for uses like construction, cranes, water tankers, and different government services like snow plowing, garbage, fire and rescue, and other utility purposes.
- 114SD: The Freightliner 114SD is a class 7/8 severe-duty truck. This efficient truck can be used in many different applications with great visibility around the truck.
- 122SD: The Freightliner 122SD is a class 8 on highway/severe-duty truck. This extremely powerful truck is used to haul heavy oversized objects and other applications that require a powerful truck to get the work done.
- EconicSD: The Freightliner is a class 8 severe duty truck. This truck is engineered for upfit.
If you are in Milford Center, Ohio, Marysville, Ohio, Champaign/Union/Logan, Ohio, North Lewisburg, Ohio, or beyond, come to Spain's Service Center in North Lewisburg to get your Freightliner truck serviced.
Your Quality Truck Repair Shop for Freightliner in North Lewisburg, OH
Even though Freightliner trucks are designed for reliability in mind, eventually it will need to get any repairs and regular maintenance service. We at Spain's Service Center and our team of knowledgeable technicians are committed to giving you and your Freightliner the best service in the 43060 area. We will never recommend repairs that aren't absolutely necessary. So why not give us a try? Our technicians can easily do a Freightliner brake repair, transmission repair and more. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
If you are in North Lewisburg or surrounding areas, schedule an appointment at Spain's Service Center! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 937-747-2570.