When getting your tires rotated, you are prioritizing your safety and saving money. This service also works to extend the life of your tires. Therefore, it is very important to regularly rotate your tires. Refer to your owner manual for how often to rotate your tires. Typically, the recommended rotation interval is about every 5,000 miles. Whether you drive a rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive, or front-wheel drive vehicle, the tires will wear out unevenly. By getting the tires rotated, you extend the life of your tires and lower the chance of getting a flat tire on the road.
Why it is important to get your tires rotated:
Tire rotation is important for safety and performance. While getting this service, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your tires to see any abnormal wear and tear and check the sidewalls for cracks and other damage.
- The normal wear and tear on the tread of your tires are spread out evenly and the life of your tires is maximized.
- The handling performance of your vehicle is not compromised.
- The braking performance of your vehicle does not worsen.
- By regularly rotating your tires, you are able to stay planted on the road and stay safe on the road.
Getting a tire rotation is important for the safety, money, and reliability of your vehicle. Call us at 937-747-2570 to get the best tire service in the area.
Different tire rotation patterns for tire rotation:
The pattern that our technicians will rotate your vehicle will primarily depend on what time of drive train your vehicle has.
- Forward cross: used in front-wheel drives, the front tires move to the rear and the rear tires move to opposite sides of the front.
- X-pattern: another alternative to front-wheel drive tire rotation, the front, and rear tires move to opposite sides and move to the front or rear in a cross pattern.
- Rearward cross: this is the opposite of the forward cross. The front tires move to the opposite sides of the rear and the rear tires just move to the front.
- Front to back: this pattern refers to the front tires moving to the back and the rear tires moving to the front.
- Side to side: depending on if your vehicle has different sizes or non-directional tires on the front axle or rear axle, the tires will be moved side to side.
- Six tire rotation: for dual rear tires, the rotation is a triangle for each side of the truck. For each side, our technicians will move the outer dual tire to the inner position, the inner dual tire to the steer position, and the steer tire to the outer dual position.
- For vehicles with full-size spare tires, it is important to follow the owner's manual of the vehicle to determine the pattern for tire rotation. The pattern will depend on the drivetrain. This pattern only applies to vehicles equipped with full-size spare tires, not temporary spare tires.
Your Preferred Shop for Tire Repair
Tire rotations are a necessary service you must have on your vehicle, whether it's for your Honda, Toyota, Cadillac, BMW or any other make. Our technicians at Spain's Service Center have lots of experience rotating tires for residents in North Lewisburg and surrounding areas. Whatever concerns you may have about anything related to tires and wheels, come to our shop. When the time comes to get a tire rotation, come to Spain's Service Center in North Lewisburg.
We at Spain's Service Center have been serving communities in Milford Center, Ohio, Marysville, Ohio, Champaign/Union/Logan, Ohio, North Lewisburg, Ohio, West Liberty, Ohio, and surrounding areas since 1976 and specialize in tune-ups, Brake Repair and so much more. We guarantee customer satisfaction. Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
If you are in North Lewisburg, OH, 43060 or surrounding areas, feel free to give us a call at 937-747-2570 or schedule an appointment online with us at https://spainsservicecenter.com today! Spain's Service Center - Your Local Auto Repair Experts.